After the result in the living room we gained some confidence and I started planning the next steps for the complete makeover of the house 🙂 .
Next in line was the master bedroom. The room, again, was in deplorable state. The drapes were actually from suiting and the walls were yellow (they were supposed to be white) from smoking for years and years in the bedroom. There was no wardrobe, nor nightstands. Unfortunately, we decided to do a redo on the bedroom so fast, that we forgot the take pictures on the before state.
So, here we will show only the after state, sorry for that…
Anyhow, again everything started with a design a some planning. First I wanted to do it simple – some crown molding, repainting, new furniture and a new floor. As it was a simple thing to do we planned to do it ourselves. So we started on that plan. With a lot of help, on the paint job, from our friends, we did it in a timely manner – everything but the flooring.
My design included getting rid of Danny’s favorite bed – an old leaking water bed. I had to have some trade off. Danny wanted a hot tub so bad, so we agreed – his hot tub for the bed. So this was the final design:
After that the budget was planned. We called our neighbor-slash-contractor for the plumbing and to mount the tub. After a while, all is done and looks like this: